Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A new beginning...


A new beginning; I am starting my first blog. I am dedicating this space to my random rants, stray thoughts, and general information that may fill my head-space. Oddly, I am full of random bits of information that may or may not ever be useful in your lifetime. Either way, I do hope that you find my musings here entertaining if nothing else.

For the time being, I just wanted to drop a line and get things started here. And, since it was my lovely sister that really prompted me to write a blog, I will end my first entry with a tribute to her craziness:

Did you know that mammoths can hear with their tusks? Yes, that's right... Right now there are invisible, psychic, time-traveling mammoths listening in on your every thought and word... Shhh... Don't tell anyone... It's a secret. ** Grin **

Okay, okay, I know the pic is just some random elephant, but imagine it has lots of fur - invisible, psychic, time-traveling fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment